Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Valley of Fire S P, Nevada (Part 3) - March 20, 2007 (Re-run)

Medical Update

My ostomy reversal surgery was successfully completed on June 29, and I returned home on July 1.  My stay in the hospital was so easy and smooth, excluding a couple expected accidents, I began to think this might be a walk in the park.  However, shortly after arriving at home, things began to deteriorate. The next several days were tough, with fever, weakness and achiness, coupled with the typical issues associated with retraining my guts to do their job.  That process may take a while, no one can say for sure.  At any rate, I'm feeling much better today and optimistic once again. 

********************************************************************************

This wraps up the Valley of Fire State Park visit, with more of the colorful rock formations found there. This area north of  Las Vegas has many wonderful outdoor attractions in addition to this park, so I highly recommend it if you get the opportunity to see it.



























 

No comments:

Post a Comment